thanksgiving

i feel like i've been kinda grumpy lately. so today is going to be all about the joys in my life!

let's start with Jay...  he is hilarious. one simple text from him can keep me laughing all day long. i love it when he dances. it cracks me up. even if i'm crying or trying to be mad at him - if he starts dancing...i'm a goner. soooo dang funny. i love it that he uses every pot/dish in the house when he cooks. i'll never understand it but i love that it's the most annoying thing he does. he is truly the easiest person on the planet to love. i love it that he prays with me and for me. what a gift.

now for random things -
- i took 2:30 off my time on my 10 mile run this morning. yeeeeet.
- dunkin donuts coffee. not from the store but that i make at home. wonderful.
- a funny text from dianna yesterday. she called me squirrel nut. i laughed out loud.
- a job that allows me to dress however i want and make my own schedule. if i had to wear pantyhose i'd quit.
- i get to work with some of the funniest, most loving, godly people on the planet.
- sweet volunteers that answer phones & clean to TA office when we need it.
- that sometimes (if we get the right person) the chickfila people will give me one french fry. that's all i want!
- voicemails from my brother & his kids singing happy birthday. LOVE.
- vasa saying "happy birthday" to me twice on my voicemail. i may never delete it.
- my columbus roadrunner card that gets me discounts around town.
- the sweet crossing guard that stops traffic for me when i run by. i gave her a gift card to chickfila last week to say thanks. the look on her face was priceless...not to mention she couldn't get over how much younger i look with real clothes and makeup on. i must look like death when i'm running!
- when UGA beats Auburn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- a cousin that is quickly becoming one of my best friends, and someone i can talk to about anything. i love it.(yay Lori!!)
- crisp cool mornings.
- sweet potatoes
- willie buckner. i just love him.
- "take your wife to work day" - i totally made that up but i love going to work with jay. i go sometimes on friday afternoons. i know i drive him insane but i love it. i talk too much, take his nice office chair, dig in his snack drawer, ask too many questions and almost always play on the big computer while he works on the stage. it's super fun.
- i love doing easy office jobs. seriously, i love mindless work.
- pandora, pinterest, and facebook. they keep me entertained.
- my sister-in-law claire keeps me going, smiling and laughing through the adoption process. she always has something funny & perfect to say when i'm struggling.
- my dad making fun of me.
- my mom texting. i love it.
- orange & red trees during fall.
- my growth group girls. they totally crack me up, inspire me and keep me on my toes.
- my doctor who let's me email him random questions/concerns and requests. if you need a good obgyn...ask me!
- jays family. truly some of the best people you could ever meet.

i guess that's enough for today.

God is my favorite.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Realizing more & more about this move...

Lil update on us, Village Church and more

i'm no expert