heyyy

sweetest morning ever. i was about to leave and gabe freaked. his must've hugged me for 5 minutes straight, including pats on the back. too darn cute. he also kissed me 15 times at least. oh.my.heart.

he has been so cute and funny lately. i guess he's always been that way we're just seeing a new side of him. he's trying really hard to talk. it's precious. (not his passionate but unrecognizable G talk...but real words!)

he's got mimi, mama, dada, pop-pop poppy (he renamed my dad), josh, claire, ava, allie, dd, vasa, Jesus, amen, his birth moms name and a few other names down pat. he's working hard on madison :)

he can tell you what noise most animals make. jays favorite is the donkey. it is hilarious.

we don't talk about cats. because cats are evil.

last night he was playing in his kitchen while i was working in mine. i teared up. the sweetest little noises and jobs...ahhh, so cute. i can't get over it.

he's not as "sweet" when he's getting his diaper changed. good LAWD he needs a straight jacket. i also keep finding him with his foot hiked up on the rail of his crib. oooohhhh gosh he's gonna jump.

you KNOW you are in danger if he tucks in his bottom lip. that means...something is about to drummed on, hit, thrown, etc. so run for your life.  it is dangerous yet hilarious.

i've had a sinus infection for like 3 weeks. i don't know how i've functioned. i just sit around thinking about how bad my head hurts. haha. NOTHING helps. so i am finally giving up and going to the doctor today. get.me.some.drugs.asap.

i went to church in workout clothes yesterday. yes, i did. whats the point in trying to look decent when your eyes water, snot is flying and you feel like death?!

gabe walked, jogged, walked backwards and played on a treadmill at Big Dog for 20 mins on saturday. it was cute. he also reached for the young guy helping me with shoes. awesome. he held gabe for a while. it was funny.

gabe also thought we were playing chase (like we do around the house) at Big Dog when i was trying out shoes. soooooo, when i took off around the store, gabe followed...laughing loudly.

i hate rain.

if i lived in seattle, i would be suicidal.

why would someone move there on purpose?

jay will be 39 tomorrow. skadoosh. he's almost 40.

i wish someone would invent a head clamp. i make jay squeeze my head really hard & tight when i have a bad headache or sinus infection. it releases all that tension. it is amazing. if someone makes that, imma need to get in on the royalties. (is that the right word?) haha.

i like to laugh.

my senior year my dad took me on "dates" every tuesday night. we just talked about life and had sweet time together. but his reason for doing it was to show me how i should be treated on dates. it means the world to me still today. every dad should do that :)

i've gained 5 lbs in the past month. NOT that i know that with ease. gabe hit some button on our scale so it shows kilograms. (i think thats what it is...) so i have to google it. haha

jay and i don't have a show that we watch like most folks. got any recommendations? we have netflix. we just dont care about any specific show.

i might BEG my doctor today for some kindof shot for this sinus mess. do they do that?! he's a friend of our family but NO SHAME i will pull down my shorts for a butt shot if it'll take away this headache.

college football is a little over 50 days away. ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

jay is my best friend. i just love him. yesterday in our Esther Bible Study i kept thinking about how Esther and Mordecai allowed God to use them unselfishly. They weren't afraid to go out and be used for Gods glory. jay is a lot like that. i appreciate that about him. he's not ashamed of his faith no matter where you put him :)  in a bar, at "trend settas" in cols with Hussein and the other scary guys!, etc. jay just is kind and friendly to everyone and people see Christ in him. i love it.

i miss gabe.

i'm reading a FABULOUS book on parenting called "desperate." i love it so very much.

my mom has jury duty this week. ummmm, pray she gets released! what am i gonna do with gabe while we work?!

couple of randoms:
i am excited for christmas. yes i said it.
my friend anna is in paris and i miss her.
i am thankful for the people i work with. seriously it doesnt get better than this.
jay and i are about to celebrate 7 years of marriage. that is nuts.
i love my family.

i'm headed to the doctor. pray for RELIEF!

Comments

  1. 7 years yay! Didn't realize we were right behind ya'll (6 in Aug)
    Happy bday tmrw to Jay.
    He squeezes your head really hard? I don't know about that technique. lol
    I was gonna say you look like you've lost 5 lbs when I saw you at Jason's yesterday. Ah, to not know my weight in over a month. Pure freedom.
    Wish I could step in to help with Gabe-man. Hope mom does get out of J.D.
    what kindof shoes did you end up buying?
    I'm thinking I need a pair of "rain" running shoes. Just reserved for the wet days cause it just keeps raining!!!
    I love that you get to work with sweet Jackie. She's one of my favs- so wise.
    your next book should be "Bread & Wine" Shauna Niequist. It's fabulous
    Love ya.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Realizing more & more about this move...

Lil update on us, Village Church and more

i'm no expert