i dont know.

things i have learned lately:

unisom is STRONG. i took one (tiny tiny pill) sunday night and no joke, felt like i was coming out of anesthesia monday morning when my alarm went off. i basically did uncommon athlete in my sleep monday morning. i won't be taking that again unless i have 2 days to sleep. thanks jay.

i am not a good ice cream scooper. i took out my right middle finger knuckle.

dairy queen ice cream is incredibly smooth. how do they get it like that? it's like it has marshmallow fluff in it!?

eating like its the holidays during and AFTER the holidays makes every article of clothing you own fit annoyingly TIGHT. time to cool it, kaci.

humidity in january is extra annoying.

just dance is my favorite hobby. i am addicted.

i look old when i am running. i've never understood women who wear makeup to workout...until i saw a picture of myself from my last half marathon. oh my. i look rough!  but still, i will not be wearing makeup. how can girls stand to sweat with makeup on?? eww.

"you don't get guns using silver bars."  dennis smith (uncommon athlete)

gabe likes to throw everything.

jay eating beef jerky is the noisiest thing you've ever heard.

clear american sparkling water is AMAZING. thank you madison!

letting a pixie cut grow out is miserable. i haven't felt pretty in a month. (not that i think i'm super attractive...but bushy hair makes everything worse.)

giving gabe sunkist makes him WHACK.

when races don't start on time i get cranky.

i don't know how to fill out a w-4.

i can spend a lot of time and money in these places: sams, target, fresh market and tjmaxx.

it doesn't matter what the person i am with is eating...i always, always want a bite. i have issues.

i will eat off anyones plate. met a girl for the first time last friday and ate off her plate. i bet she thought i was weird. she was done...

(this isn't new, just strange...) on mile 7 of a run the last 3 toes on my right foot hurt. i don't even have to look at my mileage. i know when i've hit 7.

i don't like to run without chewing gum.

when i smile there's an awkward wrinkle below my nose. it kinda makes it look like i have a snout. awesome.

there are certain people that my husband will talk on the phone with for a long time. (i am NOT one of them.) i can name a few: jonathan moore, chris trammell, luke smith, joseph lyon (skype from australia), brian hite and martin ortiz. i could name more...

apparently, you can use the ashes of animals to make jewelry. like diamonds & gems. that is so weird to me. but it HAS to be the ONLY REASON GOD MADE CATS.

it typically takes jay 3 days to accomplish a task i ask of him. ha! i don't know why 3 days seems to be the average. if i didn't laugh it would frustrate me. but he is truly the kindest, most gentle husband and father. i couldn't get mad. he is fabulous.

gabe playing the harmonica is precious!

apparently animals are allowed in christ community (during the service.)

if my dad is watching football you shouldn't try to talk to him. he's not going to listen.

it is impossible for me to go to my parents house and not eat something.

gabe doesn't like milk - of any sort.

i read magazines back to front instead of front to back.

dunkin donuts makes good tea.

i guess this is long & lame enough.

i love to eat.






Comments

  1. Let me just say I realised we have a lot in common due to this post lol. I love reading your blog because you are a real person not one of those people who's blog is absolutely about perfection. You have and always will be an inspiration to me and btw you are beautiful no matter how long your hair is. I love you

    ReplyDelete
  2. "I can't fill out a W-4" "my husband can talk to these people on the phone for a long time...and I'm not one of them."

    soul- sister :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Realizing more & more about this move...

Lil update on us, Village Church and more

i'm no expert