happy tuesday

i just figured i should write a happy blog since i've been on rants here lately. so here we go...no point just happy thoughts...

one of my favorite things at the TA office is hearing people trip up the steps. happens all the time.

gabe and jay are so darn cute on mondays. it's their hang out day. jay refers to it as manday instead of monday. they typically start out with a big breakfast at cracker barrel. then head out to do manly things. yesterday they went to get jays muffler worked on, get some keys made, and to best buy. i love to see them together. it really is precious.

i've mentioned before that gabe and jay wrestle every night. now gabe goes and gets on our bed and says "dada!!!" when he's ready for wrestle mania.

when jay is gone in the evenings gabe still expects wrestle time. i am sure i am a disappointment. i don't understand the joys of slamming each other around, pushing, etc. i don't like it at all. boys.

remember how i blogged a while back about wishing i had a side (part time) job i could do from home...i still wish that if anyone has any ideas?!

i'm already listening to christmas music. no shame.

jay and i talked about marriage the other night at supper. he said the sweetest stuff. he said he told a friend that married life just keeps getting better :)  i agree! we agree that it brings all of our yuck stuff to light but also makes us better for it. i love being married to jay. what a delight. seriously.

i'm a tad jealous that he seems to have all the talent in the family. but whatever. at least one of us has something.

don't tell me running is a gift. its a skill. :)  anyone can do it.

i went to chickfila the other day and asked for a small order of fries ALL "back fries" ...the ones with skin on the back. i think i made the manager guy SUPER MAD. i only got like 2 of them :(  and he gave me a serious stank eye. it was NOT his pleasure to serve me ha.

my birthday is coming up! YAY! jay told me he was going to take me to a UGA game for my bday gift. sad, we can't seem to find a day we can go! we thought we had it planned but we have a wedding that day. we tried changing it to a Bama game instead. the only weekend we could swing that was nov 9. right....we can afford LSU tickets. what?! well we could pay for it but i'd rather have 17 outfits. so maybe we'll go to plan B.

jay and i both went to sleep at 8pm sunday night.

my favorite jelly is apricot.

i am almost 35. that is 5 years away from being 40 yrs old. how did that happen?!

we need a patio table and chairs. where's a good place to get one without paying a ton of money? i am cheap. can you tell?

i'd also love to pave our driveway so gabe can drive his cars up and down it. jay made fun of me for asking if we could just buy some concrete and stir it up.

he asked me last week how i would fix the budget issue in america. i told him i'd just print more money. haha. i know it sounds stupid. but in my simple mind...if we run out, can't we just print more?! works for me.

while i'm confessing stupid things...i used to also wonder why people didn't just drive in reverse to erase mileage from their cars... yes, i thought that.

we rented the great gatsby from redbox the other night. umm, what?! that mess was like mulon rouge (sp?!) on crack. like WAYYYYY to much nyquil before bed. weird.

have you ever seen brooke whitis' legs? good grief. amazing.

i wonder what God has is store for jay and i with a 2nd child.

i am starting to see christmas commercials and i love it.

i really do have an addiction to country life. i eat there almost any day that i don't have lunch plans. mmm.

i carry most of my tension in my hips. is that odd?

callie ward has the most ROCKIN pixie ever. well, her and sara garrard. adorable. i need to get on my pixie game.

if calories didn't count and my stomach wasn't really weird...my diet would consist of:
waffles
trail mix
peanut butter (on waffles and anything else...)
football sized sweet potatoes
yogurt and butter pecan ice cream
french fries
mexican food
egg rolls
sushi
cheezits (really are they not like crack?)
guacamole til i burst
maybe pizza. but not too often.
biscuits with lots of butter and salt
my moms homemade choc cake, my dads pumpkin pie - and basically anything they cook.

if i had to eat this or starve...i'd rather starve (ok not really...)
sour kraut
broccoli (raw)
collards or turnips
i LOVE cabbage but LAWD the gas i get...it could kill a horse.
schnitzel
beets
hot dogs
carrots
celery

i could go on.

thought of a job for me yet? :)

happy tuesday.







Comments

  1. Hmm I don't know of a job, but I'll think about it.

    35 isn't bad. 40 isn't bad. I'm 44 today, which is closer to 50 than I want to think about. Eww.

    I think the Chickfila guy should have given you what you wanted! You can definitely have all my back fries. To me, they are mealy and gross.

    I agree that married life gets better and better. So much that I feel sad when people get married because the beginning is so hard, and most won't stick it out. We've been married 22 years (half my life!) and it is so much better now than it was.

    Love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheap patio furniture: Big Lots. It's surprisingly nice too.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Realizing more & more about this move...

Lil update on us, Village Church and more

i'm no expert