thankful thurs like sweet dianna

my sweet friend dianna cash blogs a thankful thursday list each week. i'm going that route today since what i wanted to blog about what a rant.... and it wasn't pretty.

here's what i am thankful for (some will be pointless. whats a kaci blog without pointless info.)

gas x.
being able to hold back tears when i would otherwise embarrass myself.
hearing gabe sing to himself.
laughter.
unsweet tea only being $1 at dunkin donuts. (free donut scent too.)
the food network.
college football, sports radio (only during college football) and colin cowherd.
anna justice and molly baker. always.
country life vegetarian restaurant.
that jay doesn't care that i hardly ever wear makeup and real clothes.
that TAs Inc doesn't care that i hardly ever wear makeup and real clothes :)
Fall.
good news for my cousin today. thank you Lord. 
avocados
a body that works. i am very thankful for my health.
getting a letter in the mail (often) from kristen hall.
sweet new friendships! Jenny Moore, Laurie Gibson for starters...
that gabe loves to check the mail. super cute.
long-sleeved tshirts.
my amazing parents.
target
carbs. i dont understand people that dont eat them. my life would be less fun.
a sister-in-law that cares a lot
Uncommon Athlete. those guys truly care! i love it.
madison montgomery
the Truth that has been poured into my life. i love it when i hear a scripture or read something and am        reminded of something someone has taught me. especially -  Lee McBride and  Dee Dee Stephens.

little more serious thankfuls :)
- that i can trust God with a sibling for gabe. zero pressure, just faith.
- Gods faithfulness. He's so available and i need Him desperately.
- seeing friends live lives that honor God...right here in columbus. i think sometimes we put too much  emphasis on international missions when i think it's almost harder to answer His Call here...in your everyday  life. there's no "glory" in it but i KNOW it glorifies Who matters.
- sleep. i am very thankful that God wants us to do that 8 hours a day.

i am simply thankful for life. for the seasons. for being born in America. for a precious girl in Texas that knew adoption would give her son a better life. for Gods Word. for being loved and being able to love. for being raised in a home that lead me to Him. for a boss that disciples me. for friends who encourage and challenge me. for jays ability to befriend anyone, i like that about him. for my in-laws, precious! for being able to rest in Him.

i don't know how people function without knowing Christ. i'm thankful He loved me enough to die for me. (and my obnoxious, selfish, fleshy, sinful self)

oh and peanut butter.


Comments

  1. I love this! You definitely inspired me to write blog :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Realizing more & more about this move...

Lil update on us, Village Church and more

i'm no expert