just thinking...

Just thinking so i thought i'd share.
if it shows up correctly, this font is MINE. yep! it's my handwriting scanned into the computer!! how cool is that? myfonts.com fabulous!
i forgot one thing i love about my dad. he took me "dates" every tuesday night one year of my life to show me how i should be treated when dating someone. it was precious. josh busted in regularly for free food.
If you think my moped story was pitiful, wait til I blog about snow skiing.
One of the things I love about my job is that no one cares what I wear or how I look. So today I ran home from the gym, ate something quick and came straight into work. i still have on a tennis skirt & t-shirt (with salad dressing splashed on it…oops) and there are 3 board members here. Well done ace.
One day I am going to blog about one of the greatest men to ever live. Mr. Terry. Oh the hilarious, wonderful stories I have!
I was just thinking about how much I love coffee. It reminded me of some other random addictions I have. Like squirt butter…I try to find things to squirt it on, I also love huge apples and I eat those puppies to the core.
James patton told me one time that my hands look like “tales from the crypt” hands. I do have some creepy veins.
I asked jay the other day to name things about me that get on his nerves. Homeboy lied and said he couldn’t think of anything…  he’s wayyyy too kind.
I call my pastor keefee.
Jay weighed his head on the scale at jumbo china once. It weighs 12 lbs.
My friends in high school & I used to refer to ourselves as “the running mob.” I could write a book on that group. One time we burnt down an entire exit. (yep, caught the trees on fire with fireworks.)
I lost my swimsuit bottoms in the river once. I was tubing at a TA river party and lost my shorts & bottoms. The only person on the boat that had anything to share was a SUPER tiny girl. Needless to say the trip back to the dock was less than ideal.
My niece & nephew on my side call me “buddy.” I love it.
Vasa is coming home tomorrow. I’m going to try not to creep in his window. I can’t wait to meet him.
Oh here’s a random story. One time at the drive-thru at cb&t I was waiting on the girl to send my deposit slip back. I looked down at my feet & thought to myself “oh look, they have a rest peddle for my right foot too.” So I pushed it. yep, I took off out of the lane. Good thing there wasn’t a car ahead of me. that wasn’t a “rest peddle” it was the gas. I’m an idiot.
The day I got my drivers license, I’d never driven in my life.
I got my learners the day before my real license. I did have to take the written test twice. No one told me the computer went off automatically if you failed. So I yelled out, “hey my computer just quit!” I said it a couple of times thinking the clerk didn’t hear me. she quietly motioned for me to come over and told me “the computer shutting off meant I failed.” Ahhh good to know.
I LOVE college football. I could watch it every day of my life. I watch college football live on espnu most days. I would watch old games on espn classics if they ever aired games that aren’t freakin’ LSU or Tennessee.
I kinda hate erin Andrews in my heart bc she gets to host game day.  That should be me.
I hate canoeing.
I’m a movie snob. I have to really, really want to see something to pay for the “real movies.” But I do love Netflix & the redbox. I’ll watch more things if I can lay around in my pjs.
My lunch & dinner plans got cancelled on me today.
I’m meeting Jack & Greg (or Phil) to run in the morning. I’m pretty pumped. I’ve never met up with them before. I think they only run 4 miles. I’ll wear my watch and run afterwards. I can’t wait to hear what they talk about.
There’s a 3 musketeer bar in the front drawer in our dining room. I’ve been fighting the urge to eat it since last week. I’m losing my strength.
I don’t drink my calories. Refuse to. One time I was giving platelets and I got light-headed. They tipped me back in the chair and tried to make me drink grape juice. I fussed at the girls (we were friends by this point…) telling them juice was too many weight watcher points.
I don’t have a talent…except I sing a mean version of the ten commandments.
I’m weird and completely dork out at parties. I bet people think I’m a snob. Really I’m just terrified. I feel like a nerd most of the time. People intimidate me.
When I first met jays sisters they were asking me lots of details about our wedding. I started sweating and thought I might faint. I’m such a nerd.
I have fun stories I’ll have to share about going spelunking. (nothing but a hoodie & a smile, paul!) any story that involves me, jay and paul is probably hilarious.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Realizing more & more about this move...

Lil update on us, Village Church and more

i'm no expert