randomness

I’m impatiently waiting to skype with josh, Claire & vasa. So I thought a random blog might help kill some time.

I really hate the devil. I hate it when I let him get in my mind and trip me up. I hate when he convinces me of things that aren’t true. I hate when I allow myself to think on things that aren’t pure, good & holy. Forgive me Lord. I know that isn’t what you desire for me.

Have I mentioned that I love vasa? I’ve tried to learn some Russian. But all I really need to learn is “I love you.” Poor kid. He’s going to be afraid of me.

Will hawk is one of my favorite speakers. He taught at TA Bible study last night. I could listen to him every day. I never get bored. I never zone out. I just listen and learn. Being around will and hearing him speak brings an amazing amount of peace to my soul. I am very glad for him (and his entire family!)

Is it bad that I drink a LITER of coffee every morning? I do. I use a liter water bottle to fill my pot…so there’s no denying that’s how much I drink. I’m not going to stop. Just wondering if its bad haha.

I wish golds max didn’t have mirrors on every wall of the group fitness room. I think my self-image would be better.

i love vasa.

I miss jays parents. His whole family really. His parents are hilarious. His mom makes me laugh. She’s not afraid to jank on me and I love it. I think she thinks I’m crazy b/c I have a strange diet. But she loves me none-the-less. She got me addicted to watching house, eating sweet potatoes, cantaloupe and tomato sandwiches.

His dad buys me tons of fruit when I come to visit. He’s the cutest man you’ll ever meet. I’m glad that’s what jay will be like when he gets older! Joe has the greatest smile, heart and joy for life. I admire him a lot.

Things I cannot do: whistle, braid hair, bat my eyes, play team sports (I get so nervous), enjoy a lock-in, find a pair of jeans that fit well, eat spinach leaves on a salad, see hummus and not eat it, ride a moped (just ask my friends), drink root beer, look at a needle when I’m giving blood, afford anything at the blue door boutique (even though I want it all), leave the house without making the bed, grow out my fingernails, put on eyeliner, math, ski, and last one for today…umm, parallel park.

i didnt proofread this at all. 

I love vasa.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Realizing more & more about this move...

Lil update on us, Village Church and more

i'm no expert