thursday

i don't really have anything to blog about today. so i think i'll just post some random facts about myself that no one ever really needed to know :)

never let a girl named pancake wax your eyebrows. yeah, that happened.

grapes tear up my stomach more than krystals.

i can never have too many post-it notes, sharpies or flare pens.

i eat the same thing for breakfast everyday and have for basically 3 years.

i dont like overhead lights. only lamps.

i have to lay on my stomach or left side to fall asleep.

i love squirt butter. (strange, i know.)

i love to fill out forms and check things off a to-do list.

mouth noises make me go insane. i have to pray about that. i break into a sweat.

i've always wanted to be a waitress.

i pray (almost daily) for hand-me-downs.

i'm terrified and excited to be a mom one day. (whenever that may be.)

if i could eat whatever i wanted and never gain weight...i'd live on peanut butter, french fries, trail mix, birthday cake and hummus!

if i'm ever sad and jay starts dancing like bill cosby, i'm automatically happier.

my mom is my best friend.

i hate putting on makeup. most days i dont.

sometimes when my cell phone is dying i think my car needs gas (and vice versa.)

last one for today - everything has to be in its place before i go to bed at night. even my purse.

Comments

  1. i wish i could get away without makeup, but whenever i try it someone thinks i've been bawling or i'm really sick. i blame this on my see through eyelashes. i'm dying to know how bill cosby per jay dances, and i'm realllllly dying for you to come straighten my house. being a waitress is way worse than whatever you've imagined, and you're going on my google reader. the end.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Realizing more & more about this move...

Lil update on us, Village Church and more

i'm no expert